Tuesday, December 2, 2008

All of November's Happenings

Well I thought it was about time that I Caught every one up on every thing that we did for the month of November, Which was a very busy month, so it may take awhile to get through. Sorry if I bore you. Well as you already know Keith and I and our good friends Terra and Shane where able to go to a great Jazz game at the first of Nov. By the way thanks Tera for being a good sport.
After that, My so Alex's Third grade had a Patriotic School Program, That was for veterans day and it was very well done, Good Joby guys and Thank you Veterans!
They sang songs and had a awesome slide show that brought tears to your eyes.
Later in the Month, a couple friends and I went up north to watch the famous Twilight Movie, and then later that night our husband and kids came up to join us. We had a Mini vacation/Pre Christmas surprise. We didn't tell the kids what we were doing, I packed their bags and then keith brought them up after school and we took them to eat at the Mayan that night which was fun for them since they had never done it before. Then a friend got us some sweet deals for some hotel rooms and the next day we took them to the new Madagascar Movie. We just bumbed, played and relaxed the rest of the weekend, it was a lot of fun and fun to surprise the kids out of the blue.
These are picture at the Mayan,

But it is so dark in there it is hard to get a

good picture of the divers.

Reagan fit perfectly in one of the big pots.

Keith and I have been trying to come up with something to do for kids for Christmas. We are so tired of buying toys and junk that only last for a couple months, or the kids just get tired of it. So we decided to sit down with them and see if they would like to do something different this year and do something they have never done before and instead of us buying gifts we would take the somewhere and make a memory that would last for ever. So we told them about the Polar Express train ride, They all agreed that it would be a fun change, They of course will still get a gift from Santa. On Christmas Morning and some stocking stuffers.. so don't worry. We are that mean.. Anyways so later in the month, that is what we did, and can I tell you it was so well worth the money even the older boys enjoyed it. It was so much fun to watch them and see their excitement when different things happened, and the train people were so good to us. The elves sat with out girls and were just great help and a lot of fun I recommend this to everyone, oh and even Keith enjoyed it so that says something, I will defiantly be a memory for ever.

On our way to the north pole we all read the story of The Polar Express.

This was our Elf Silver Mist

This was the kids looking for Santa


when we arrived at the North Pole.


Alex was the Funniest, and Most Excited.

For Thanksgiving this year we went down to Keith's Moms house in St. George. It was so much fun, The kids had a lot of fun with their cousins, And the grown ups had fun acting like kids again while playing the Wee, Guitar Hero, and Singing Star. Some of us really acted younger

than we were, Nice picture Kelly! Thanks Giving Day was Reagans 2nd birthday, And the day before was her twin Cousins birthdays so they got to share their birthdays together, which was fun to have all the family there together, Grandma made them a birthday cake too.
Reagan got lots of dolls which she loves!

This is Dylan and Carson

Don't you just love Cousins!

We went Swimming, one day

while we were in St.George.We also went to a really fun Park with a

Climbing wall and other unusual things.

We also took the chance while we were down there,

to take some family pictures, the sun was really bright.

So anyways, That was what the Holder family did for the month of November. Sorry if I bored you but thanks for catching with our Family.

9 comments:

Tera said...

Wow!! You guys have been way busy..looks like you have done a lot of fun things with the kiddos..

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a fun filled November. I love the idea of doing something different for Christmas. That's what Peggy did for the grandkids last year and it was a hit!

Janell said...

Wow that was a action packed month...hey and your are welcome for letting Hunter stay with you...thank you for letting Colton come with us to a hockey game...I hope he liked it!! I love your family picture!!

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

Yay!! I didn't know you have a blog!!! I am so excited I am going to add you to my list!! What fun you all had in St.George, we were in kanab. Anyway, send me your email address, I lost it again and I wanted to invite you to my scentsy party at Kayla's tomorrow night. I hope you see this before then! lol. Cute family picture! Later!

Jessica, Skippy and the Crew said...

Hey, it sounds like you had a great November. I am glad you liked the Polar Express-we are taking our boys on it next week. Come on over to my blog!

Jessica "Payne"

Anonymous said...

How fun!! We wanted to do the Polar Express last year, and then Cooper broke his jaw so we couldn't go. Now we have a new baby....hmmm, maybe next year! Good to know you liked it!

~Robin

Danny said...

Gosh I miss you guys!

Lora said...

Hey Bags, it's time to blog about your Christmas!

Anonymous said...

We need an 8 month update on your cute family! Your kids are all getting so big.