Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pay backs!

Hi Every one, I just wanted you all to meet my friend Tera.

Isn't she sooooo cute!

Make sure you get a good long look at her.

We went with Tera and her Husband Shane, to a

Jazz game. It was alot of fun, They took us to eat dinner at fun

Resteraunt to. I can't remember the name something like Tucannos or something.

But it was really good and a lot of fun!

So thanks teraaaaaaaaaaa.



8 comments:

Tera said...

Oh my heck Maria!!! That is the worst picture of me ever!! The picture that I posted of you on our blog is way cuter...and your camera took lots better pictures than ours did of the basketball court..
So, I guess you got me good this time!!
.....To Be CONTINUED

Sam said...

You are sooooo mean!!lol I can only wait to see the continuation of you two out doing each other!! Hey I will talk to you later.Oh ya I forgot, you don't want to talk to me! I will find out some things so you will talk to me again!!haha

Donnie and Kristi said...

Wow Maria...funny thing about your post! It seems me and Tera were both after the same guy in college...I think we're both lucky neither of us got him!

Anonymous said...

Maria! I found your blog while blog-hopping. Your kids are getting so big. They are all so cute. Send me you email address and I will add you to our blog viewers!

Robin

thehesseyfamily@msn.com

Unknown said...

Hey Maria...you never left me your email so I could add you. If you'd like just email it to me theplumberswife@gmail.com

Looks like you are still up to your tricks!!

Lora said...

Hey! When you get tagged, you have to answer the same questions for your husband that I answered for mine. Your kids are getting one next. I just don't have time to blog till the weekend. I'll get back to you on blogs to check out.

Karla said...

Um...yah...thanks for the invite to the Jazz game and dinner afterwards! j/k. I finally found yer blog. Boy, with all of the blogs that come from the thriving metropolis, Centerfield, Utah, it took a while, but we finally found you! Welcome to the 21st century, and happy internet surfing.

P.S. Don't chat to strangers!

Danny

Danny said...

Um, I'm not sure what just happened but it says that Sam and Kelly posted the last comment. It was actually me- Danny. Not sure how it thinks its me.

Danny