Sunday, November 9, 2008

Catching up!

September

In September Natalie turned 7yrs old.

She had her birthday party at the Cosmetology.

Every one had their hair styled and nails done.


Natalie and Madison



Natalie and all of her friends after they

had their makeovers.

They were so cute, they could be models.



Natalie and Madison

Danced at a Gunnison Football Game

as part of the Mini Drill Team,

The G-gettes

Reagan

She is very allergic to mosqitoes

if she gets bit on her face her eyes will

swell shut.

We like to call her quasimodo

From the hunch back of Notre Dame.


October


In October we went to the Pumpkin Patch.


We take the kids to a fun one in Elsinore,


every year. They love it, they get to ride on


a hayride and a little train,


and pick any pumpkin they want.


The boys picked the biggest


ones they could find.

Reagan and Aubrey

I tend a little girl who is a

few months older than Reagan.

They have alot of fun together.

Double Trouble


The Boys Played Flag Football this year.

Keith Coached Alex's, and

helped coach Colton's team


Alex's team after winning 1st place

at the Championship games


Colton's team after winning,

1st place in the Championship game.



Colton at his School Play

Colton was cowboy who got Branded,

by anouther Cowboy.

It was quite funny.

Carving Pumpkins


Natalie, after carving hers


Colton with his pumpkin,

notice he is still wearing his beard

from his play, I hope he doesn't

grow a real one for awhile. Madison and her Scary pumpkin.


Alex working on cleaning out his

pumpkin.

Reagan, drew with markers on her

pumpkin this year. I think she colored

more on her self than the pumpkin.

All of the kids dressed up on Halloween.

Trick or Treating at Grandma Buddies House.

6 comments:

Janell said...

Maria,
Its lookin good!!!
Janell

Holder Family said...

Hey Girl, I almost didn't reconize your new layout, wow. It looks great. Thanks again for your help.But boy this is kind of addicting. maria

Tera said...

Hey!!! Your blog looks good...send me your email address and I will add you to our blog...
My blog is stbnelson.blogspot.com send your email address to:
teralnelson@utah.gov..

Cherish Cowley said...

ok ignore my facebook comment. You already have a blog. Very cute. You are so creative in those kind of things. I wish I was.

Lora said...

Maria, your kids are getting so big! I can't believe how fast time flies. Your family is so cute!

Chrissy said...

Hey I thought you told me you weren't getting the hang of it!! Whatever!! Your blog is cute and everyone is getting so big. Talk to you later.