I am Maria, I grew up in Monroe, Ut. I went to Snow College where I met my wonderful Husband Keith. We have been married for 12 great years. We are now living in Centerfield Ut. Where we are raising our 5 children, We are so greatfull for each of them. I am a stay at home mom and my Husband is a Caseworker at the Gunnison Prison.
Colton is 10 1/2 yrs old, He loves sports. He enjoys playing Basketball, Football, Soccer and is great Wrestler. He is a great big brother, he is also a big help to his mom.
Alex
Alex is 9 yrs old. He also loves sports, Basketball, football, soccer, and he is also great at Wrestling. He loves Math and Church. He has a great Testimony, and keeps us on our toes.
Natalie
Natalie is 7 yrs old. She loves to Dance , play Soccer and play dressup with her little sisters. She loves being in the 1st grade and learning how to read.
Madison
Madison is 4 1/2 yrs old. She loves to dance and expecially loves to sing. If I ever need a hug she is always there to give me one. Madison is enjoying going to preschool with all of her friends.
Reagan
Reagan will be 2 on Thanksgiving Day. She is a cute little stinker, she loves attention and being the boss at home. We all enjoy haveing her cute little personality around but she is a little tornaedo too.
2 comments:
Maria,
It looks good, I love it...but watch out, it is really addictive!!
Janell
Hey hey Maria!!! I found your blog. your little kiddies are getting so big!!!
Post a Comment